Sunday, September 11, 2011

ATC - Crowned Cats!

Busy weekend, but in a good way: checking out some houses, watching the last night of racing at the velodrome, hanging out with friends, Sounders game, dinner and time with my parents and brother, and a perfectly lazy but productive (?) Sunday today.

I did finish the cards for the Crowned Cats ATC swap.  Here are mine!
Curious Crowned Cat - Based on a photo from the shelter we got our cat from

Princess Crowned Cat

Sleepy Crowned Cat - Originally based on another photo, but turned into a copy of Xyla!

Thanks! Crowned Cat (last minute :( oops) - quickly based off of Shadow, my brothers' cat


Again, I'd like to think the quality is better in person, AND my scanner kept cutting them off!  But, you can see the gist of them all.

Better post next time!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment